- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- findViewById (Activity)
- ObjectMapper (com.fasterxml.jackson.databind)
ObjectMapper provides functionality for reading and writing JSON, either to and
from basic POJOs (Pl
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Menu (java.awt)
- RandomAccessFile (java.io)
Allows reading from and writing to a file in a random-access manner. This is
different from the uni-
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor