- Start an intent from android
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- getContentResolver (Context)
- findViewById (Activity)
- Color (java.awt)
The Color class is used to encapsulate colors in the default sRGB color space or
colors in arbitrary
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.