- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- Arrays (java.util)
This class contains various methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and
searching). This cl
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.