- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
LinkedHashMap is an implementation of Map that guarantees iteration order. All
optional operations a
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,