- Making http requests using okhttp
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
- ObjectMapper (com.fasterxml.jackson.databind)
ObjectMapper provides functionality for reading and writing JSON, either to and
from basic POJOs (Pl
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i