- getSystemService (Context)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Permission (java.security)
Abstract class for representing access to a system resource. All permissions
have a name (whose inte
- DecimalFormat (java.text)
A concrete subclass of NumberFormat that formats decimal numbers. It has a
variety of features desig
- ArrayList (java.util)
Resizable-array implementation of the List interface.
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)
Runner executes JMH benchmarks.This is the entry point for JMH Java API.
Runner is not usually reu