- Making http requests using okhttp
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Date (java.util)
A specific moment in time, with millisecond precision. Values typically come
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- JButton (javax.swing)
- FileUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General file manipulation utilities. Facilities are provided in the following
areas: * writing to a
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo