- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- Runnable (java.lang)
Represents a command that can be executed. Often used to run code in a different
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- ReentrantLock (java.util.concurrent.locks)
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as
the implicit monitor