- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- findViewById (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- setContentView (Activity)
- PrintWriter (java.io)
Wraps either an existing OutputStream or an existing Writerand provides
convenience methods for prin
- Runnable (java.lang)
Represents a command that can be executed. Often used to run code in a different
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- ConcurrentHashMap (java.util.concurrent)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap. This
version is based on or
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo