- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- putExtra (Intent)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- startActivity (Activity)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- Rectangle (java.awt)
A Rectangle specifies an area in a coordinate space that is enclosed by the
Rectangle object's top-
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.