- Making http requests using okhttp
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- Menu (java.awt)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- TimerTask (java.util)
The TimerTask class represents a task to run at a specified time. The task may
be run once or repeat
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.