- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- putExtra (Intent)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table