- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the value of the specified request header field. The value will only be
used by the current URL
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
Compares this BigDecimal with val. Returns one of the three values 1, 0, or -1.
The method behaves a
- Window (java.awt)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- DecimalFormat (java.text)
A concrete subclass of NumberFormat that formats decimal numbers. It has a
variety of features desig
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
Hash table implementation of the Map interface with predictable iteration order.
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- Notification (javax.management)
Notifications are events emitted by NotificationEmitters
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid