- Start an intent from android
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- URLEncoder (java.net)
This class is used to encode a string using the format required by
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.