- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- startActivity (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Table (com.google.common.collect)
A collection that associates an ordered pair of keys, called a row key and a
column key, with a sing
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- URI (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Identifier that identifies an abstract or physical resource,
as specified by RFC
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.