- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- findViewById (Activity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- InputStream (java.io)
A readable source of bytes.Most clients will use input streams that read data
from the file system (
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ