- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i