- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which