- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
Compares this BigDecimal with the specified BigDecimal. Two BigDecimal objects
that are equal in val
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Runnable (java.lang)
Represents a command that can be executed. Often used to run code in a different
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a