- Finding current android device location
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
Compares this BigDecimal with the specified BigDecimal. Two BigDecimal objects
that are equal in val
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- ConcurrentHashMap (java.util.concurrent)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap. This
version is based on or
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- Cipher (javax.crypto)
This class provides access to implementations of cryptographic ciphers for
encryption and decryption