- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- InputStreamReader (java.io)
A class for turning a byte stream into a character stream. Data read from the
source input stream is
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
LinkedHashMap is an implementation of Map that guarantees iteration order. All
optional operations a
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed