- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- findViewById (Activity)
- Window (java.awt)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- PrintWriter (java.io)
Wraps either an existing OutputStream or an existing Writerand provides
convenience methods for prin
- Semaphore (java.util.concurrent)
A counting semaphore. Conceptually, a semaphore maintains a set of permits. Each
#acquire blocks if
- Manifest (java.util.jar)
The Manifest class is used to obtain attribute information for a JarFile and its
- JFileChooser (javax.swing)