- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- ObjectMapper (com.fasterxml.jackson.databind)
ObjectMapper provides functionality for reading and writing JSON, either to and
from basic POJOs (Pl
- BufferedWriter (java.io)
Wraps an existing Writer and buffers the output. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- List (java.util)
An ordered collection (also known as a sequence). The user of this interface has
precise control ove
- Locale (java.util)
Locale represents a language/country/variant combination. Locales are used to
alter the presentatio
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains