- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getContentResolver (Context)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- TimerTask (java.util)
The TimerTask class represents a task to run at a specified time. The task may
be run once or repeat
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ