- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- ServerSocket (java.net)
This class represents a server-side socket that waits for incoming client
connections. A ServerSocke
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base