- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- Selector (java.nio.channels)
A controller for the selection of SelectableChannel objects. Selectable channels
can be registered w
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- Collectors (java.util.stream)
- Servlet (javax.servlet)
Defines methods that all servlets must implement. A servlet is a small Java
program that runs within
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo