- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- DateFormat (java.text)
DateFormat is an abstract class for date/time formatting subclasses which
formats and parses dates
- TimerTask (java.util)
A task that can be scheduled for one-time or repeated execution by a Timer.
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- JList (javax.swing)
- Reflections (org.reflections)
Reflections one-stop-shop objectReflections scans your classpath, indexes the
metadata, allows you t