- Making http requests using okhttp
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- findViewById (Activity)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- URL (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Locator that identifies the location of an Internet resource
as specified by RFC
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ