- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- setContentView (Activity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- URL (java.net)
Class URL represents a Uniform Resource Locator, a pointer to a "resource" on
the World Wide Web.
- StringTokenizer (java.util)
Breaks a string into tokens; new code should probably use String#split.>
// Legacy code:
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?