- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- putExtra (Intent)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Selector (java.nio.channels)
A controller for the selection of SelectableChannel objects. Selectable channels
can be registered w
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most