- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getSystemService (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Connection (java.sql)
A connection represents a link from a Java application to a database. All SQL
statements and results
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ