- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- FileReader (java.io)
A specialized Reader that reads from a file in the file system. All read
requests made by calling me
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- ZipFile (java.util.zip)
This class provides random read access to a zip file. You pay more to read the
zip file's central di