- getContentResolver (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- RandomAccessFile (java.io)
Allows reading from and writing to a file in a random-access manner. This is
different from the uni-
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Timestamp (java.sql)
A Java representation of the SQL TIMESTAMP type. It provides the capability of
representing the SQL
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ