- findViewById (Activity)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- BitSet (java.util)
This implementation uses bit groups of size 32 to keep track of when bits are
set to true or false.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Queue (java.util)
A collection designed for holding elements prior to processing. Besides basic