- getSystemService (Context)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- SecureRandom (java.security)
This class generates cryptographically secure pseudo-random numbers. It is best
to invoke SecureRand
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This