- Making http requests using okhttp
- putExtra (Intent)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- JCheckBox (javax.swing)
- JList (javax.swing)