- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSystemService (Context)
- findViewById (Activity)
- Color (java.awt)
The Color class is used to encapsulate colors in the default sRGB color space or
colors in arbitrary
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- JCheckBox (javax.swing)