- Finding current android device location
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- startActivity (Activity)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Handler (java.util.logging)
A Handler object accepts a logging request and exports the desired messages to a
target, for example
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin