- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Date (java.util)
A specific moment in time, with millisecond precision. Values typically come
- Locale (java.util)
Locale represents a language/country/variant combination. Locales are used to
alter the presentatio
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains