- Finding current android device location
- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- MalformedURLException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a program attempts to create an URL from an
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo