- Making http requests using okhttp
- setContentView (Activity)
- startActivity (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Selector (java.nio.channels)
A controller for the selection of SelectableChannel objects. Selectable channels
can be registered w
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- UUID (java.util)
UUID is an immutable representation of a 128-bit universally unique identifier
(UUID). There are mul
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
A compiled representation of a regular expression. A regular expression,
specified as a string, must
- ImageIO (javax.imageio)