- Making http requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- getContentResolver (Context)
- OutputStream (java.io)
A writable sink for bytes.Most clients will use output streams that write data
to the file system (
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to