- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- JFrame (javax.swing)
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu