- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- HttpURLConnection (java.net)
An URLConnection for HTTP (RFC 2616 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616]) used
to send and receive d
- URI (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Identifier that identifies an abstract or physical resource,
as specified by RFC
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- ReentrantLock (java.util.concurrent.locks)
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as
the implicit monitor