- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table