- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- findViewById (Activity)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble