- Finding current android device location
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- TreeMap (java.util)
Walk the nodes of the tree left-to-right or right-to-left. Note that in
descending iterations, next
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches