- getContentResolver (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- MalformedURLException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a program attempts to create an URL from an
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- Option (scala)