- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the value of the specified request header field. The value will only be
used by the current URL
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Format (java.text)
Format is an abstract base class for formatting locale-sensitive information
such as dates, messages
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- TimerTask (java.util)
A task that can be scheduled for one-time or repeated execution by a Timer.
- AtomicInteger (java.util.concurrent.atomic)
An int value that may be updated atomically. See the java.util.concurrent.atomic
- Manifest (java.util.jar)
The Manifest class is used to obtain attribute information for a JarFile and its
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl