- Making http post requests using okhttp
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- Table (com.google.common.collect)
A collection that associates an ordered pair of keys, called a row key and a
column key, with a sing
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- Iterator (java.util)
An iterator over a sequence of objects, such as a collection.If a collection has
been changed since
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.